Tuesday, June 16, 2009

h a p p y b i r t h d a y


"I feel the way bank robbers must feel just before they go out on that last big job that ends up getting them all killed. That is to say, optimistic."


Today is the day! Maybe it's not quite the life-changing moment we have counted on since we knew what birthdays were, but let's face it,this is big. This is new! No matter how much we promise we will never grow up inside, there comes that day when.....


I cannot even comment on this because I am just a little kid. I hope when I am a big kid I'll look down at the ground and it'll seem further away, but until then I will just shake my head at the thrill you must feel.


still, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!


No comments: