skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, August 8, 2010
I leave in 9 days for new york.
This is how I'm feeling ^^^
It's better to think of what I'm going towards rather than what I'll leave behind.
Someday let's be beekeepers together and hope we don't get stung.
Isn't that the best way to live?
1 comment:
to Sam, love Sam
said...
i'm so proud of YOUUU
-samv
August 12, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(12)
April
(1)
March
(6)
January
(5)
►
2011
(172)
December
(11)
November
(1)
October
(1)
September
(11)
August
(8)
July
(10)
June
(19)
May
(18)
April
(12)
March
(29)
February
(25)
January
(27)
▼
2010
(142)
December
(19)
November
(12)
October
(19)
September
(6)
August
(13)
July
(10)
June
(12)
May
(13)
April
(6)
March
(7)
February
(10)
January
(15)
►
2009
(36)
December
(2)
November
(4)
October
(1)
September
(1)
August
(3)
July
(4)
June
(7)
May
(3)
April
(3)
March
(1)
February
(1)
January
(6)
►
2008
(28)
December
(3)
November
(1)
October
(10)
September
(14)
links and things
spammin
About Me
View my complete profile
1 comment:
i'm so proud of YOUUU
-samv
Post a Comment