Sam,
"So much for poetry, the Jezebel that kept me treacherous company all these years. Olet Lucernam. Now it would be nice to tell a joke or two, but I can only think of one on the spot like this, just one. What's more, it's a Galician joke. Maybe you've heard it before. A man goes walking in the forest. Like me, for example, walking in a forest like the Parco di Traiano or the Terme di Traiano, but a hundred times bigger and more unspoiled. And the man goes walking, I go walking, through the forest and I run into five hundred thousand Galicians who're walking and crying. And then I stop (a kindly gian, an interested giant for the last time) and i ask them why they're crying. And one of the Galicians stops and says: because we're all alone and we're lost."




1 comment:
"like"
Post a Comment