Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Confessions of a Drama Queen

Dear Love,

this comes from deep inside. Its a fireball growing inside of me ready to burn the world with my words. I havent been honest or trustful to you, but thats about to change. There has been a connection between us - so strong nokia wants to steal it from us - which always brought us together, no matter which wheather was coming. We always found the way to the other and we always will.


I know there were times I didnt show up. I had problems to fix and hearts to repair. I wanted to give you my whole attention. In this time my soul was divided in pieces - desperately in need to put together - and I was not the one to heal it. Hard work, love, and a doctor helped me staying alive and one day I was finally ready to meet you again.


When you are far away, I close my eyes, lick my lips and imagine they taste like you. There is no one that makes me feel so happy, just by spending time with me. I can spend hours watching your perfect shapes. You always look perfect.


When im feeling sorrow. And i feel like im the only one. Then all i got is you ... sweet chocolate



No comments: