Monday, May 24, 2010


I'm consumed with hollowed sounds. Ba-dump-dump-dum


You can't keep anybody anybody anybody. I have dreams you are betterbetterbetterbetterbetter. You'll always be the best. But right now I just want you to be better.


My head is stuck in my knees I can't get it back up to the sky. Tell me to jump a little higher cause I won't. Tell me to stretch up high high high cause I won't. I stare blankly at the ground and skip skip skip into night.


Can you roll to the moon?


No, WAIT.


Can you roll to the north of Ireland?


I want to be with the hills. Everyone rolls there. All the time. Every day! We will all be friends. We will be alone. We will not have dreams. We will all live in magic.


I am lost in hollowed sounds.


Why are you on repeat? Get out get out get out. Revisits are for the sick. We're not sick! Go away I am better now. She will be better now. You can be better now.


We are better now!


No we are not. Okay okay okay okay. We are not.


I see the trees grow tall tall tall and I think to myself I'm a stump I'm a stump I'm a stump. Will we always be this strange and this stout?


Yesterday I looked in the mirror and said, "You will never be the same as you are today." But this morning I looked the same! Last year weren't we the same!? There are pinches on my ear that say otherwise and I tell them shut up you haven't changed.


why do what we do what we do what we want to do


How are you? I

am better now

Can't you see!




I have so many things!


Home is far, far from here. Dream I have a thousand eyes.



A ship will come for me I SWEAR

and then nine hundred

and ninety nine more.


For now,




squint towards the horizon


No comments: