ENDORPHINS
are they enough?

Apparently there is some track that we are supposed to keep our lives on. We're supposed to follow some schedule, never late, always on time. We make appointments and meet deadlines and set curfews. And to keep our lives on this seemingly pointless track? Well, I guess that's responsibility. And I guess that's growing up.
And initiative. That's important. And motivation.
I need endorphins. Endorphins make people happy. I realized today I've been getting endorphins via bagels and cheesy bread and maybe I should start running again instead. So I went running. Endorphins. Are they enough?
And initiative. I want to go running every single day. I want to swim laps in my pool. I want to do sit ups. I want stomach muscles for once.
I want to sleep. I want to lay down. I want the covers up to my chin. I want to sleep.
And usually I end up sleeping my days and nights away because it's easier.
A living coma is not the track our lives are supposed to follow is it?
I will run.
Endorphins? Are they enough?
I need to wake myself up. I've been asleep for years.
Time to grow up.





2 comments:
dude.
in response to my own post:
just returned from running again.
dude.
ENDORPHINS.
that's what i'm talkin' about.
jealous
i'm livin off snickers ice cream bars
Post a Comment