
SAM,
Two nights ago did you see the sky as red as blood? Pools of color replaced the darkness and I realized that the days are getting shorter and summer is setting along with the sun.
I want to be seventeen forever, sure I can't get into hoppin dance clubs, and sure I can't buy my cigarettes at just any conservative gas station, but I like feeling young and I am happy. I want to tell jokes and go on trips. Sam, I just want to give people high fives! I wanna shake some hands and shake some bones. I wanna kiss some fools and kick some ass. I am so silly, call me crazy, but I seem to have hit my funny bone pretty hard! But the thing is, I don't know if I could honestly call what I feel in my soul happiness. It could just be hysteria.
Love,
Sam




1 comment:
you know my weaknesssss
Post a Comment