


Dearest Sam,"If there is no love in the world, we will make a new world, and we will give it walls, and we will furnish it with soft, red interiors, from the inside out, and give it a knocker that resonates like a diamond falling to a jeweller's felt so that we should never hear it. Love me, because love doesn't exist, and I have tried everything that does."
-Jonathan Safran Foer
JSF also said, "It's the tragedy of loving, you can't love anything more than something you miss". I miss things. Constantly I find myself falling down the rabbit hole of nostalgia. Only, in my wonderland there are friends who don't live their lives and go off to the far corners of my mind for college. I never approved this utter desertion. So you all want to do something with your existences? So you want to travel and meet new people? Well fine. But I want to keep your smiles and your eyelashes for myself. Is that too much to ask?
Sam, I have stories to tell you and dances to share with you. We will dance together always. We'll never lose each other.
Love,
Sam




No comments:
Post a Comment