I started to write in a new notebook. Well, an old one actually.

If I were a blind man, I would fill my house with cats and pet them when I was sad. When I'd run into walls and corners and lamps, when I'd get frustrated because I was blind and everything was difficult and everything felt harsh.... I'd reach down and run my cold and calloused fingers through a sea of soft soft cats. Then I'd never get sad and I'd never be lonely.

If I were a blind man, I would fill my house with cats and pet them when I was sad. When I'd run into walls and corners and lamps, when I'd get frustrated because I was blind and everything was difficult and everything felt harsh.... I'd reach down and run my cold and calloused fingers through a sea of soft soft cats. Then I'd never get sad and I'd never be lonely.
Love, Sam




No comments:
Post a Comment